Wednesday, August 21, 2013



Please click on picture for larger view

TABITHA

I had so much fun making this primitive whimsical cat.  Tabitha is made from painted and primmed muslin and has a sculpted  nose and stitched mouth.  She's wearing a pumpkin-colored moon print dress with a black homespun slip and dyed cheesecloth  apron attached with a rusty safety pin.  She's wearing her witchy hat over one ear.  I also added lots of whiskers and laced up her boots.

Tabitha in holding onto her catch of the day - a wee little mouse which I made from cotton batting.  I really don't think Tabitha is going to hurt him ~ just bring him out where he can safely play in the field.  She is also holding onto banner I made with tiny check flannel.  I embroidered "Hallow's End" onto a piece of flour sack material and stitched it on.  

Tabitha is approximately 25" tall and was made using a pattern from Raven's Haven.  

Tabitha will make a wonderful addition to your Halloween and/or cat collections.  She will come to your home signed and dated from Ragpatch Primitives ~ Joyce


THE PRICE FOR TABITHA IS $55 PLUS TRAVEL FARE


0 comments:

Post a Comment