Monday, April 15, 2013

Miss Victoria






Please click on any image for a larger view
 


Thanks for stopping by to visit me. Hi, my name is "Victoria", last name
"Vulture". I know from that look and  what you're thinking, "who does she think
she is with her fancy feathers and name"? 

Actually, once you get to know me I'm really a lovely person. Unfortunately, we always get a bad rap and everyone talks down to us.  You know my mother always says, if you look the part and have a nice personality, people will like you for what you are and not what you do.

So I really did spend time having my feathers preamed just right, and wearing my new dress and special jewelry, so I hope you like my new look. By the way, lets do lunch - I know a great spot on Highway 40, East of Asheville N.C. 

Victoria is a new design, made from paperclay and muslin and stands approximately 18" high.  She is securely attached to a wooden stand, painted black and antiqued.  She has antique shoe button eyes, long sculpted wings and black neck feathers.
 
Victoria is wearing a beautiful moon and stars print dress.  Around her neck I made her a necklace with a tooth and wooden beads.  She is OOAK and will come to your home signed and dated from Ragpatch Primitives. 

 Please email me if you have any questions or would like to make a purchase ~ Joyce

THE PRICE FOR VICTORIA VULTURE IS $89 PLUS TRAVEL FARE















0 comments:

Post a Comment